My Worthy Matron’s are special. So I decided to make each of the new ones a special bag-o-cards.
This one is for Gloria and is a modification of Julie’s Card Purse. I discovered when I went to make the purse that my clear boxes were a different size than hers. (Mine are 4½X6½x ¼in deep) So take a look at her cool tutorial and here are my modifications.
From my main cardstock (grey) I cut the following pieces: 5in by 7¾in (2), ¾in by 11 (2), and 1½in by 5in (1). I then scored the first 2 pieces at ¾in from one end so that once you fold up at the scoreline; you will have a 5 by 7 in piece showing. For my decorations I made it simple with cutting my Taken with Teal mats to 6¾in by 4¾in (front) and 5½in by 4¾in (back). I then cut my Urban Garden DSP, to 4½in by the height of the paper. This gave me the top and stems of the flowers for the front and the bottom stem pattern for the back. My final cut size on the DSP was front- 6½in by 4½in and 5¼in by 4½in for the back. I stamped the congratulations with Taken with Teal Classic Ink on Whisper White and matted with a double mat of Silver Brushed Metallic cardstock and Taken with Teal cardstock. I put 3 cards and envelopes in each inner pocket.
Stamp sets: Congrats
Classic Ink: Taken with Teal
Cardstock: Whisper White, Taken With Teal, Silver Brushed Metallic, Urban Garden DSP
Accessories: Word window Punch, Sticky Strip, Tombo liquid glue, Snail