On the Clearance Rack of the Stampin Up website, I found these cool printed window sheets. Several weeks ago I saw a demo at my LSS where Laurie showed how to use acetate to make a mini Easter basket. So I I thought — how cool would it be to make a box or two using our printed window sheets since they are acetate.
Because our DSP is double sided, you get to see both sides of the DSP when the box is empty. I made my box size based on the size of the printed image on the window plastic and cut out smaller pieces for the end panels. When my DH was taking the photo for me he asked what I was putting in the box since empty it was hard to photograph. Duh! I didn’t know… I was just having fun with the concept. So he grabbed some of my recent cards and voila!