This Box links the Fairy Celebration Stamp Set and Eastern Palace Designer Suite. When you are a grandma you make what they like. Because Caitlin loves fairies we stamped with Fairy Celebration today. Since I needed to make a new box this Fairy box was born. So how did we do it?
Fairy Box Creation
Finished Dimensions = 5″ x 3¼” x 1½″
- Cut your cardstock to 8″ x 11″ ( I used Tranquil Tide)
- Cut a piece of designer series paper – 4¾” x 3″ (Eastern Palace)
- Score cardstock on the LONG side at 1½”, 4¾”, 6¼”, and 9½″
- Score cardstock on the SHORT side at 1½”, 6½″
- Next burnish all the score lines with a bone folder.
- Score the diagonal lines as shown in red in the diagram below.
- Cut in to the score lines at the 6¼” point as shown above.
- Place adhesive on the triangles labeled A,B,C, D, E, and F. Fold the sides over so it looks like this.
- Use your bone folder to burnish the adhesive in the triangles well.
- Flip over your box to attach your designer series paper mat on the top next.
- Stamp your art image and your sentiment on 2 small pieces of Whisper white cardstock.
- Color and cut out the art piece by hand and stamp the sentiment and punch out it out. I sponged the edges of the sentiment with Tranquil tide ink.
- Finally cover the two corner squares of the lid completely with fast fuse or other strong.
- LAST attach the fairy with mini dimensionals and the sentiment flat on the top of the box. Fill it with goodies and gift to a friend or family member.