On Monday I shared containers for this month’s Stamp Club. Today I want to give a closeup of the container rejects or alternates that we didn’t make.
Container Rejects #1 (well not really a reject)
First of all how about this a decorated cup as an alternate to the single up holder.
My daughter Jennifer helped with this design. Since she wanted me to come up with an alternate that didn’t have a box. In addition, she suggested using the stirrer in the hole to hold the banner. I love crafting and designing with her. She always comes up with cool ways to step up the simple designs I start with.
Container Rejects #2
For my second stepped up container I remade the lantern.
Because I cut up all my black cardstock for class, I die cut the lantern from Cherry Cobbler. Another change on this lantern involved layering 2 of each die cut on top of one another. This made the filigree less fragile. While this improves the stability of the lantern; in the future I will try 3-4 layers. Further I changed the vellum to printed window sheet. Loved the clear appearance but wish it didn’t draw more attention to the seams.
'Til next time...Happy Stamping!